Plague Inc. 1.8.2 FULL MOD APK (Unlocked, Unlimited DNA)


Infect and destroy the human race in the terrifying strategy game Plague Inc 1.8.2 full unlocked apk modded with unlimited DNA. This version is unlimited so don’t hold back!


Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Size: 34MB
Rating: 4.5/5
Type: Brain & Puzzle


Plague Inc. v1.8.2 User Reviews:

This is the best phone strategy game ever because it’s creative, it has a way of making you think up your own objective and it keeps your head down. Also the soundtrack is neurologically parasitic. -Michael

So I haven’t played for a while but last time I did I know for a fact that I had everything unlocked from bacteria to bio weapon, including the neurax worm and the zombie virus. I hadn’t beat the zombie virus on brutal yet and that’s where I had stopped. Now somehow my progress is back to Virus unlocked only? FIXED. -Josh

The game is great, but I updated my phone after buying the full version, and now I can’t use it, or even re-buy it, since I already bought it. The in-game recover option doesn’t seem to work. FIXED -Luis

To anyone who reset/upgraded their phones and lost the purchases they made, just start up a game, go to the DLC page and hit restore purchases. It’ll fix it. -Ace

Surprisingly addictive and enjoyable. Easy to learn but don’t think it’s easy to win! I’m often reminded of the opening line from Pinky & The Brain about taking over the world – Plague Inc fills that niche itch perfectly! -Jasmine

I know it sounds wimpy but the game is mind off scary. You’re killing humanity. The scary thing is that this could happen. I prefer not think about it. -Kenyon

I don’t get why you have to pay to unlock other full viruses. Why can’t you just unlock them while playing the game? Like you unlock a couple each level or every other level. -Kiarra

What’s new in version 1.8.2
Plague Inc Full Mod features: Unlocked levels, Unlimited DNA

Plague Inc. Mutation 8 discovered – The “”Mega”” Mutation
1. “Mega-Brutal” difficulty – for players who thought Brutal was Casual!
2. Mega new Cheat Modes – 3 new cheat modes which will all give you very different Plague Inc. experiences.
3. Use cheats on any plague type (and even combine different cheat modes!)
4. New Scenarios – 4 new scenarios give players brand new challenges from infecting the world with a 30,000 year old virus through to surviving in a world with artificial organs

Screenshots (click to enlarge)

Download Plague Inc. v1.8.2 MOD APK:
Plague Inc Store


ZIPPYSHARE
DIRECT LINK

Credits to Opera-fan

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

N.O.V.A. 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 1.0.8e APK + SD DATA

Batman & The Flash: Hero Run MOD APK (Unlimited Coins, Gems)

Hmmsim 2 – Train Simulator 1.2.6 APK